I-129 Job title is different from the Job title in Client invite letter

Hi, 

I am on H1b same employer for last 5 years and my previous visa stamping is also for the same employer but different client.  In my I-129 Job title is different from the Job title in Client invite letter. 

My company filed for my H1b extension and in the I-129 it was filed for a Senior Project Manager role whereas my role with the client is of a Product Analyst. 

Now I am going for a drop box appointment for my Visa stamping, there is a mismatch on the role in the two documents.  What are the possible issues I could face and what should I do, please suggest. 

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

It's not uncommon for the same position to have different titles with the employer/petitioner and its end client. The job is defined by the job duties, and not by how it's referred to internally. If the job duties described by the employer and their client are the same, the difference in the position title should not result in a denial of your visa.