Possibility of PERM Denial

US2CAN

Hello  Everyone,

I used to be on H1B when I got my PERM denied. Since my H1B had maxed out just about the same time so I left the US. That happened 5 years ago. It was a big shock to me as well as my employer. My employer was one of the biggest employer in the state, and I was a direct regular employee. I am not exactly sure what was the reason for the PERM denial because my employer never shared it with me. Now I am a Canadian PR, and will soon become a Canadian citizen iA. I'm thinking to try my luck one more time with the US immigration system. But I do not want to face yet another PERM denial at the end of another H1B journey. I am more interested in remote jobs or jobs in which I'll have to go only once or twice a week even if they pay me less. So I had the following questions:

1- Has the PERM denial rate gone up in the last 5 years ?

2- How can I or another individual in my situation lower chances of PERM denial ?

3- What minimum salary have you come across for an individual at which a PERM was approved ?  

Thanks a lot in advance !  

• 2 weeks later...