Open SR - Advise JoeF/Belle/Attorney/Gurus.

sabapp11

I know many people are needlessly raising Service Requests, but I think that is not correct.

The USCIS has stated that PDs until Mar 2007 will be current this month, which means they will start processing cases with those PDs, starting this month.

Some cases might be approved in a week, some in a month, and some in two months, depending on the officer, service center, type of application etc.

I think its not appropriate to raise a SR and unnecessarily complicate things and also waste their time without giving them reasonable time to process the applications. Besides, it will be difficult for applicants with genuine emergencies to get prompt attention for their SRs.

Correlate this with a train journey -- if everyone start pulling the chain wherever and whenever they want to get down, they are causing trouble for everyone. Wait patiently until you get to your destination -- you will reach there. Give them time, and let them focus on the applications, not the SRs.

Thanks for everyone who understands this. Good luck to all.

Originally posted by GCnotEZ:

I know many people are needlessly raising Service Requests, but I think that is not correct.

The USCIS has stated that PDs until Mar 2007 will be current this month, which means they will start processing cases with those PDs, starting this month.

Some cases might be approved in a week, some in a month, and some in two months, depending on the officer, service center, type of application etc.

I think its not appropriate to raise a SR and unnecessarily complicate things and also waste their time without giving them reasonable time to process the applications. Besides, it will be difficult for applicants with genuine emergencies to get prompt attention for their SRs.

Correlate this with a train journey -- if everyone start pulling the chain wherever and whenever they want to get down, they are causing trouble for everyone. Wait patiently until you get to your destination -- you will reach there. Give them time, and let them focus on the applications, not the SRs.

Thanks for everyone who understands this. Good luck to all.

Waited so long then why rush now. You still have at least two months for the approval. Rush might cause some trouble for you.

Archived