B2 visa with 3 extensions. What's the cooling off period?

Axio

My mom came to US in Aug 2020 during COVID. Since the borders were closed both in the US and then in my home country, she couldn't travel and stayed with me for about a year and a half. She left US in July 2022.

Question is: 
1) Can we visit me again? Meaning, can she travel back to US in Sep 2023?
2) What's the cooling off period for such scenarios given the odd COVID restrictions both in the US and in my home country?
3) If she can't travel in Sep 2023, when can she actually travel?

Appreciate your response.

There is no rule for how much time a visitor on a B2 visa must wait between visits. Frequent visits with short gaps may generate CBP scrutiny, but a 6 month gap between visits is generally sufficient to avoid such scrutiny. However, if your mother overstayed her B2 visa, then the visa should be considered cancelled, and she would need to reapply.

Every case is different. Therefore, prior to taking any specific action it is advisable to speak with an experienced U.S. immigration attorney as there are nuances to any situation and approach. https://www.murthy.com/client-services/hire-us/