Intent to Revoke Notice

HI Sir, 

I came to USA last year on the march month on H1B Visa. From then  I am working for one of the good IT Company. But a 2 weeks ago, I was checking my status as i was planning to change my Employer, and i found that my status has been changed from Approved to "Intent to Revoke Notice" by USCIS. 

The USCIS sent the notification to my employer saying they need go some explanation about the product and staff they got from outside. Also they are suppose to reply within a Month. But till now they have not replied. 

We spoke to our employer to reply to USCIS and get our names cleared, but they didn't take any action. We are scared that our visa may be revoked and we may have to go back. 

Is there any solution for this.?

Thanks for your help

• 3 weeks later...

Only the employer who filed an H1B Petition can reply to the notice of intent to revoke. Generally, one is considered in status until the H1B is revoked. If the H1B is revoked and there is time remaining on the I-797 I-94 before the expiration date, then one may have a grace period (of no more than 60 days or the expiration date, which is sooner) in which one can move to another employer. However, it is generally a good idea in this type of situation to consult with an attorney for specific legal advice.