Travel STEM-OPT

Hello Everyone, I Need help with my situation,

My stem-opt expires on March 25, 2024, and my F-1 Visa Stamp end date on my passport is 11th December 2023 and I have filed multiple H-1B this year 2 got picked but I am not proceeding further because of an issue.

Is it safe to travel outside the USA in February 2024 month? 

Are there any deadline dates not to travel before the stem-opt end date like 60 days before the end date? 

after 11th December 2023 and before March 25th 2024 can I travel?

before 11th December 2023, maybe I can travel in November or September?
  • 5 weeks later...

Problems
1. You’ve violated immigration rule by filing multiple h1’s which uscis is investigating seriously now

2.OPT isn’t safe to travel anytime, as you’ve finished studies and there is a chance to stop you including above reason.

3.it is safe to travel once you move f1>~>H1 but coz of multiple filings you’ll be screwed at the port of entry or even though h1 approved, may get revoked when they find you under multiple filings

so with all this problems, I would say don’t travel @all. 

• 3 weeks later...

There are no specific deadlines or restrictions on travel within the entire validity of the STEM OPT period as long as you did not violate your F1 status before your departure and you comply with all other requirements for admission while on STEM OPT. However, it may not be wise to try to travel to the U.S. just before the end of your STEM OPT as it may raise questions about your true intentions for entry.