Travel out of US with PERM/i-140 pending

Darry

My PERM was filed on 24-Aug-2022 and my H-1B visa max out on 30-June-2023. I am expecting the PERM approval in the upcoming weeks and I will file the i-140 & Visa extension in Premium to continue stay in US without any issues.

In case any delay in my PERM approval and I couldn't file my visa extension before 30-June, I am thinking of the below options. Could you please advice as per the USCIS norms that wouldn't impact my stay or travel to/from India. Also provide any other alternate solutions to help me on this situation.

Option-1: I have 30 days of paid vacation leave and planning to utilize those leaves to move back to India(before max-out date) and process the pending activities, complete the stamping and come back to US. Any issues in salary getting paid US$ while we are on vacation in India?

Option-2: Move to Mexico/Canada to avail the automatic revalidation and enter back to US with valid I797 approval and without stamping.

Option-3: My i-94 expires on 10-July. Am I good to utilize those days(with Loss of Pay) just to add more days to wait for the i-140 approval and immediately fie the visa extension and continue to stay in US.