H4 Visa Refusal Under 9b2

My wife had a Drop-Box appointment for Visa Stamping in India, New Delhi on March, 2023.
After a week, My wife received an email from no-reply@ustraveldocs.com that we have returned your passport and it’s ready for pick up. She went to pick up the passport and they gave her a slip and asked her to appear for an interview.
In first week of April, 2023 she went for a Visa Interview in India and Consular said that he doesn't see any record in their system that we have filed any H4 extension after Dec 2022 and he gave 221g and asked her to submit the documents electronically.
As per 221g, next day of the interview we have submitted the documents electronically using HLProcessing@state.gov.
Last week of April, 2023 we received an email with an attachment that my wife's visa is refused under section 9b2.

After getting this letter I have sent an email to support-india@ustraveldocs.com and asked the reason why my wife visa got rejected after submitting Approved H4 Extension(Valid From Jan 2023 to Feb 2025).

Day before Yesterday they responded on my email that "Your Waiver request has been submitted. We will contact you once done".

Can someone please help me to understand what is this waiver request for and why consular submitted the waiver request even we have all approved documents.
we have submitted below documents to consulate.
  • H4 I797 (Approved and valid from 2023 to 2025)
  • My H1 I797 (Approved and valid from 2023 to 2025)
  • My Employment Letter
  • My I94
  • My Visa Copy
  • My Passport Copy