H1B Petition Return to USCIS

Dear All,

Trust all are safe and fine.
I have posted some queries regarding my existing H1B petition. Further some updates happened and i would like to get your suggestion.
Back ground:
I have got H1B petition with one of the consulting company and got approved from USCIS ( 2022). I went to interview with consulate and RFQ to submit, 
after two months petition send back to USCIS for Background check and possible revocation. It was due to Petitioner & end client name lot same and in same building, as well some document clarification needed from Petitioner. I have informed Petitioner to check with USCIS and last 4 months they said not heard from USCIS.
I have directly contacted USCIS and they have informed Petitioner or Attorney only they can give information. Same i have informed to Petitioner, which
petitioner response is they cant help anymore and they asked me i can transfer H1B petition through any eligible employer ( i think they afraid to contact USCIS for further
probe in the operation). If they have received or contacted for clarification , which they have not informed me asap, if They did not submit clear reply my Petition might be 
cancelled in the future ( assume).

Another thing is that current 2023 H1B lottery also mine got selected through my current company ( Indian IT services Organization ( one of the top 5) and i have got client letter from big US MNC company ( as i am working & managing client offshore activities). Currently Attorney going to file Petition in USCIS.

I have query regarding existing Petition can be transferred ( LCA & H1B transfer) ? 
2023 H1B petition filing , USCIS might ask or inform my current employer attorney about existing Petition, which scenario what is the option i have?

Please help me to take decision and suggest your kind understanding. It will be great help. Thanks for your valuable time.