H1 Extension Regular Processing-VSC- ** July** Only

dontspamme

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anyone with receipt date Jul18th and havent received a response yet??

My receipt date is Jul18th, status is still Initial review. I see people after 18th have started getting response. Bit worried.. :(

Yes my receipt date is jul19th, status still inital review...

i am also worried a bit :(

lets hope for the best

usemployee1 & jai_pm all we have common as H1 & H4. I already found in forums that these type will took longer time. But some of them got lucky though they got it earlier. (Niko - who's case is filed in August-1st H1 & H4 got approved)

Clearly the luck is not in our side now. We have to accept this waiting pain...

SamRaj and jai_pm any update ?? and did your attorney inquired with USCIS abt your application ?

My Attorney said - "we have called USCIS and they are indicating they are working on cases filed July 10th or earlier. Your case was filed on July 11th. We are going to wait a couple of weeks, see if those dates have moved and then we can put in a status inquiry...."

dont know where is it going??

Case Type H1&H4 Extn using I-140

Receipt Date - Jul-25-2011

Received approval for both I129 and I539 on December 7th.

Good luck to all.

Neel231, My receipt date is exactly same as yours (7/25) and i too have applied for extn based on 140...its 4 and half months now...did you upgrade to premium? are you working for desi consultancy with evc (employer, vendor, client) model?

@dhivya

I think, you should get an update soon. I like to believe that USCIS works on application as first-in-first-out fashion, but I have see exceptions to that in this forum. But they are working on July cases(as you can see from the posts in this forum).

I did not upgrade to Premium processing.

My H1 sponsor is my employer(though, I am not sure how the relationship with employer can affect the processing time).

usemployee1 & jai_pm - I got the same information as like jai_pm. Don't know how they repling like that even though they approved lot of cases for July 3rd week. One more week gone nothing happened. Still initial Review.

SamRaj , jai_pm and All

My Case is Approved today. :-) :-)

Details: H1 and H4 - 7th year extension- Normal Process (Same Employer)

Receipt Date: July'08

Approved Date : Dec'08

Got the Alert Message and Mail @ 7.30 PST. and below is the Online Status.

Post Decision Activity

On December 8, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice

Archived