H1B Process status ( Refusal last year) & this year H1B Lottery 2023

Dear All,

Need your suggestion regarding H1B. I was selected last year H1B Lottery through one of the consulting company and got i am done Consulate interview last year October 7th and given RFQ submission for additional documents which submitted October 20th. After two months received a letter Consulate from Mumbai ( India) my application send back to USCIS for further verification or possible provocation of my application. Myself / consulting company waiting last 4 months for any query from USCIS and still no contact from them. As well i have emailed customer care, got reply saying under administrative processing. CEAC showing up to status as “REFUSAL” only.

So this year Lottery through my working company ( India IT giant) got, and Immigration team asking to submit documents so that they can file the case through attorney. I am delaying due to Existing Visa under process ( last year).

Please suggest and enlighten how to proceed, as i am being told from friends i have to cancel existing Visa application ( Last year H1B) has to be cancelled before applying H1B to USCIS.

Looking for your help in this matter asap.

10 views