Conversion of L1B to L1A - GC Process

Hello,

My Company is filling for conversion from L1B to L1A, I fulfill the criteria of working as a Manager in India as well as here. My company has already started working on my PERM Last year July 2022. My designation was Technical Manager. My question is Post conversion into L1A - Whether I should restart my GC application for filling under EB1C or my current GC process (currently in PERM stage) can still be considered for I140? I am hopping to have my L1A VISA coming by July 2023 and PERM application completion by OCT or Nov 2023. Seeking Guidance

• 4 weeks later...

The law's definitions for the L1A category are essentially identical to the EB1C category. However, USCIS often applies a higher standard in the EB1C processing. For this reason, it is often a good strategy to continue with any PERM process started until at least one has an approved EB1C I-140 Petition. It is also a good strategy to proceed with an EB1C I-140 soon after one's L1A is approved. Currently, premium processing is available for an EB1C Petition.