H1B Visa Appt - Change of Employer

Hi All,

I am working with Employer A for last 5+ years. I scheduled my VISA appt for Apr 27th and filled DS160 with details based on Employer A and I-797 from them. I am scheduled to travel on Apr 23rd. 

Meanwhile I accepted an offer from another Employer B. They filed for my H1B transfer and it got approved. But due to my travel plan, they pushed my joining date to May end after I return from my India vacation.

Now my questions is should I go for VISA stamping based on I797 from Employer A or B?. I have all supporting documents from both employers. 

Scenario 1. I fill new DS160 based on my new I797 from Employer B and go for VISA stamping. Since I have not joined the company, I have the offer letter and I-129 petition and LCA only. No employment verification letter or paychecks.

Scenario 2. I go for stamping based on my current employer A. I have all required documents from them.

Is scenario 2 valid?. Can I do that even though I have I-797 from another employer before my VISA stamping appointment date?. Which scenario is better?.

What is the best approach to take in this situation. Please advise.