Lost previous passport with F1 - Dropbox eligiblity

Here is my situation:

My current passport has my most recent h1b visa on it. I'm applying to renew this H1B visa.

I had an old passport on which I had my F1 visa stamped. But that passport got stolen. Since then, however, I got a new passport and had my most recent visa (h1b) stamped in the new passport .

For Dropbox eligiblity, one of the questions is "Was your most recent visa lost or stolen?" for which I responded "No" since i still have my most recent visa and lost only my old one.  

At the end of answering the Dropbox eligiblity questions in the US travel docs website, the list of documents says "All old passports with any US visa needs to be submitted at the Dropbox appointment". Since I lost my old passport, would they accept the photocopy of the old passport with the F1 visa and the Police Report copy ? Or would I be asked to book a consular interview appointment when I go to drop my documents because of this?

If someone has been in a similar situation, your insight would be greatly helpful. Thank you in advance for any help.