H-4 EADs


Recommended Posts

This week, Murthy Law Firm attorneys will answer questions regarding H-4 EAD work authorization.        

If you have a general question, but do not wish to post it in the forum, you may reach a representative at the Murthy Law Firm via eMail. Please allow 3-to-5 business days for a response. Or, if you have case specific questions, please schedule a consultation with a Murthy Law Firm attorney.

Rules for Topic of the Week Threads:

1. Attorney's postings contain general information only and are not a substitute for case-specific legal advice.
2. The attorney will answer only those questions which relate to the main subject. If you have a question on some other issue, please start a new thread in the appropriate forum section.
3. The attorney will not necessarily answer every question posted and may provide a single answer to a group of similar questions.
4. Please do not provide information which would identify any specific company, university or individual.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2023 at 8:50 AM, RajKnpy said:

Should I apply for an H4-EAD if I already have an EAD from the I-485 application? Is there an advantage to one versus the other?

While it is not a problem to have both, there is not much of an advantage either- except, perhaps providing additional avenues for work authorization if something were to happen to the other case type. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.