H1B Stamping during a H1B transfer

Hi Everyone,
I have a few questions concerning the H1B Visa transfer considering an H1B stamping appointment that is fast approaching.

I currently work for Company A and I have a new offer from Company B.
I am on Company A's H1B and I have an approved i140. My visa stamping on my passport has expired but I have my Visa Extension with Company A valid until 2026. I have a trip to India planned for next month and have secured an H1B stamping appointment as well. Company B is planning to initiate my Visa transfer in a week or two and is planning to do premium processing.

My questions are below -

#1: let's assume the transfer to Company B gets APPROVED before my H1B Stamping - Can I get the stamping on Company A and be back in the USA immediately and then start working for Company B? Will the embassy question me because they have an approved Company B's Transfer but I am requesting them for an H1B stamping on Company A.

#2: let's assume the transfer to Company B is still PENDING before my H1B Stamping - Same question in this scenario as well - Can I get the stamping on Company A and be back in the USA immediately and then start working for Company B after the approval has arrived?

Any suggestion here is highly appreciated.