Filing I-407

Recommended Posts

My parents and brother, were green card holders that have since expired, and they are interested in filing Form I-407. They are currently residing in India. 
As they are located overseas, I am curious whether USCIS will mail a hard/soft copy of the receipt/approval?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.