Stamping with arrest record. Was arrested and released and later had court date where case got dismissed. No confirmation of guilt nor conviction. But have arrest record which was destroyed by state police on court order. Dismissed with

Stamping with Illegal Entry . Was arrested and released and later had court date where case got dismissed. No confirmation of guilt nor conviction. But have a arrest record which was destroyed by state police on court order.

Dismissed with prejudice 

Hi I had interview on 03/17.

Interviewer : Good Morning

Me : Good Morning

Interviewer : where do u work n what do u do

Me : Told him xxxxxx

Interviewer : where do u work n what do u do

Me : Told him xxxxxx

Interviewer : were you arrested?

Me : yes

Interviewer : He was writing something in system and gave me 221G and passport back and asked to submit all the documents related to court and arrest documents and also I797,i29 electronically via email to email address provided on blue slip(221G)

Me : took the passport n came back with slip

Question1 : DO I have to provide them with arrest record?

I have court disposition of dismissal sealed one, immigration lawyer letter regarding inadmissibility, state police destruction of arrest n biometric, court ordering police to destroy biometric n arrest record docs.

Are the above docs are enough to submit along with I797 and I29 or Do i have to provide them with arrest record as well?

I think arrest record might bring in some negative impact. What is the right thing to do?

Question2: How do I get the FBI records of my arrest n biometric to be erased? Is it erased if the state erases or is there any seperate process to follow?

Edited by RMan12341
  • RMan12341 changed the title to Stamping with arrest record. Was arrested and released and later had court date where case got dismissed. No confirmation of guilt nor conviction. But have arrest record which was destroyed by state police on court order. Dismissed with
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...