I-140 EB1 after an approved I-140 NIW EB-2

My continued quest for a green card has been met with persistent dismay & disappointment. My I-140 for EB1 was denied last evening, though I was reasonably confident of making a strong case. My experience ranges between hope, confusion, intrigue, excitement which is quickly followed by disappointment. At this time, I am unsure as to what my clear path forward as I consider returning back to India than to fight a system that is systematically designed to make it impossible, despite my work as a Psychiatrist being of much heavy demand among a population that is in dire need of services (Veterans). 

This is unfortunate as there is a need for the pyschiatric career of veterans. Have you considered seeking advice from Murthy Law Firm? A second opinion regarding the petition and of the denial and the reasons cited by USCIS for not approving the case might provide a helpful insight and contribute to making an informed decision about what to do.