No N400 Update

Hey, I had my naturalization interview just almost 8 weeks ago. the interview was successful and the officer said I passed the test and gave me form N-652 with You passed the tests of English and US history and government check box checked and Congratulations! Your application has been recommended for approval. At this time it appears that you have established your eligibility for naturalization. If the final approval I granted you will be notified when and where to report for the oath ceremony. I haven't heard from them.

My kids I 130 was approved on 17th Feb 2023 and update stated it was sent to DoS after 13 months of the receipt notice. They are foreign kids. What's the best time to start their consular processing, I am still waiting for my oath letter and naturalization date. 

No update on N400 after the interview till now. Naturalization was approved and an oath letter will be sent according to IO. yet no update. Baltimore FO. Thanks

Anyone who have had the experience should please advise. Thanks