H1B visa additional administrative process

I came to India and went for H1B visa renewal. Attended interview in Mumbai on Jan 30th 2023 and I got additional administrative process.

I went to us on April 2017 with employer 8k Miles health cloud Inc, I joined DL consulting partner on receipt notice in sep 2017. DL consulting transfer petion was denied in 22 March 2018. 8k Miles health cloud Inc revoked my petition in Jan 2018. My petition transfer was reprocessed with eminence technology solutions in March 2018 and got approved August 2018.

I have valida stamped visa and I 94 till September 2018. Please confirm is I am out of status at any time during this period.

I got I 140 approved with eminence technology solutions. I forgot put those details DS -160. 

The counselor asked me the question you have i140 approved with so company. I said yes.

My 2 year old son came to India with me, Mother is staying In USA, he suffering a lot, not eating food, asking for mom, crying all the time. Put down his wait. He is USA born.

Now I stuck in India, what I have to do to expedite administrative process.