H1B 6 Year maxout and PWD in progress

Hello Community members and friends on the internet,

Your feedback/opinions and inputs are highly welcomed and appreciated as I am trying to figure out options for my case and looking for your help -

I work in Employee -Vendor/Employer-End client model. My H1B 6 year getting maxout in Nov 2023 (no recapture time left) and currently PWD is in progress filed in August 2022.
Looking at current processing time, I believe my PERM will get filed in May 2023 and will be pending by Nov 23 (maxout) date.

I believe -
1) before maxout, I need to leave USA and work remotely from India (If employer approves) and, wait for PERM + I140 approval and file H1B extension and after approval reenter USA - Please confirm if this is correct?

2) What happens to my PERM/I140 processing if my US employer do not approve remote work from India? Will my PERM/I140 application get cancelled or continue to get processed and approved?

3) for option 2 above, Can I join another employer in India and once PERM/I140 is approved with US employer, refile H1B extension?

4) My US employer/vendor (Employer A) do not have Canada presence but my end client or another vendor (say employer B) of end client can hire me fulltime in Canada (assuming I qualify for Canada work visa/PR rules).
If I go to Canada, I need to resign my current US employer (A), What happens to my PERM/I140 process in this case and how do I renter USA again?
Don't want to stay in Canada for more than 2 years ideally and want to come back to USA asap.

5) Should I take Canada option and stay for long term (4+years) so as to get citizenship? can this help to reenter USA and secure long term US career? 

Thanks so much in advance!