Got rfe on initial opt ead

Vkkh

Hi , any help would be appreciated.

iI received an RFE on my initial OPT application. USCIS has asked for evidence such as a copy of transcript, establishing one full academic year of lawful enrollment as anonimmigrant in an Immigration & Customs Enforcement, Student and Exchange Visitors Program, approved school.

i completed three semester on l1b visa and converted to f1 in last semester. 

first semester- 9 credits (l1b visa)

second sem - 6 credits (l1b visa)

third sem - 6 credits (l1b visa)

fourth sem - 9 credits (f1visa)

i was enrolled in all semester and my academic standing was good. What documents shall i submit?

will this come in full academic year of study . Need help urgently 

• 1 year later...

Hello,

This is Durga Pranay from Chicago , I'm an F1 student. I completed my masters on 12/09/2023 and I applied  "OPT" on 30th November and today i.e, 31/01/2024 received "RFE", I want  you to please  help me with this.

They asked me to submit the following documents :

1. A statement from the Designated School Official (DSO) and the Registrar attesting to your physical presence in the classroom;

2. A full description of your course of study/academic program, including all graduation requirements such as the number of credits or classroom hours and your college’s definition of “full course of study” for your degree level;

3. Copies of your course syllabi for all classes and coursework in which you earned credit towards your degree. Provide delivery method (in person/lecture, lab, virtual, online, tele-learning, broadcast, satellite, etc.) of the course if not listed on the syllabus; 

4. Proof of tuition payments made by you for the duration of your enrollment;

5. A copy of your most recent transcripts showing number of credits or hours received;

6. Submit copies of your banks statement for the last 2 months to include all deposits and withdrawals.

7. Provide a complete listing of all addresses where you lived while you were enrolled as an F-1 student.

I'm really worried about this ,please help me , I need guidance.

Thank you. 

On 1/31/2024 at 1:46 PM, DurgaPranay said:

Hello,

This is Durga Pranay from Chicago , I'm an F1 student. I completed my masters on 12/09/2023 and I applied  "OPT" on 30th November and today i.e, 31/01/2024 received "RFE", I want  you to please  help me with this.

They asked me to submit the following documents :

1. A statement from the Designated School Official (DSO) and the Registrar attesting to your physical presence in the classroom;

2. A full description of your course of study/academic program, including all graduation requirements such as the number of credits or classroom hours and your college’s definition of “full course of study” for your degree level;

3. Copies of your course syllabi for all classes and coursework in which you earned credit towards your degree. Provide delivery method (in person/lecture, lab, virtual, online, tele-learning, broadcast, satellite, etc.) of the course if not listed on the syllabus; 

4. Proof of tuition payments made by you for the duration of your enrollment;

5. A copy of your most recent transcripts showing number of credits or hours received;

6. Submit copies of your banks statement for the last 2 months to include all deposits and withdrawals.

7. Provide a complete listing of all addresses where you lived while you were enrolled as an F-1 student.

I'm really worried about this ,please help me , I need guidance.

Thank you. 

You should speak with an immigration attorney directly regarding this.