Eligibility criteria for EB1 category green card for LI-A Visa

aks7980

Hello,

I worked for the US-based company in the India branch as a senior manager for one year (Nov. 20, 2021, to Nov. 20, 2022). I got transferred to a subsidiary in the U.S. in L-1A status. During my India tenure, I visited the U.S. twice on B1 visa for 3 weeks. Currently, I am in the United States. I want to file for my green card in the EB1 category. Could you please confirm my eligibility for the EB1 category?

• 6 months later...

Eligibility criteria for L1A and EB1C categories are very similar, so seeing you've had an L1A approved indicates you likely have a good chance of obtaining approval of an EB1C petition. However, since EB1C is an immigrant petition it is scrutinized much more heavily than an L1A petition would be and requires far more extensive documentation. For that reason, I suggest you consult with one of our attorneys in order to discuss the specifics of your case and determine how best to proceed.