My interview is scheduled for I-485 employment-based, but have not work for 1 year as EAD was expired. Do I need to provide other documents showing my employment?

My employment-based sponsorship started April 2021 while I was on F1 visa. My EAD expired December 2021 while my Perm, labor certificate, I-140 and I-485 was going through. I had to go back to college in another state, as it was cheaper, to maintain my status. I just got my EAD for pending AOS and scheduled for an interview after 1 year of expiration of my EAD and around 1 year and 8 months since I started the process. So, I did not work for the employer for one year now as I was not allowed legally and my interview is coming up. My question is that should I show any other documentation other than I-140, I-485 and labor certificate from the employer to show the validity of my status? Also, is studying in another state far away from employer could  be a problem or bring up doubts? When I decided to move I did not think about this. I moved to other state as it was far cheaper. Now, I am thinking it might raise a question why I relocated so far from the original company.