How a Canadian PR can visit US Office for a week to participate in meeting?

AravindhR

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warm wishes and Happy new year. This is Aravindh and I am a Canadian PR since September 2019.

I am working for a company that has operations in US, Canada and in Europe countries. 

My US office peoples invited me to come to US Office for a week to participate in meetings. They checked with an attorney there that for one week meeting there is no need for US visa for person who is a Canadian PR.

Can you please give me some clarity on this matter?

Thanks and Regards, Aravindh

• 2 weeks later...

Canadian permanent residents must have a nonimmigrant visa to enter the United States for tourism or business unless the permanent resident is a national of a participating country in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), meets the VWP requirements, and only intends to enter for 90 days or less. A list of participating countries in the VWP can be found here. If the Canadian permanent resident is a national of a participating country, then the individual must obtain pre-travel authorization via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to entry into the U.S.

Every case is different. Therefore, prior to taking any specific action it is advisable to speak with an experienced U.S. immigration attorney as there are nuances to any situation and approach. https://www.murthy.com/client-services/hire-us/