I 140 RFE.


Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

I have an RFE requesting high school diploma or equivalent as required in the labor cert.I left my high school in the UK in 1967.I have been in contact with the school board who inform me that the school closed in 1974 and all school records were lost in a fire.Local authorities only keep records for ten years. Is there anything I can do? please advise,


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.