I-94 Validity

Hi, 

I need help to understand my i-94 validity. This is very urgent matter to me as I am travelling on Dec15, 2022 in two days. I would be happy to schedule an appointment at the earliest possibility you have. 

Below are the two key timelines:
I have two i797-As :
                1. One valid from 01/04/2020 - 01/13/2023
                2. After H1b Extension in June, 2022 received another new i-797 valid from 01/04/2023 - 12/11/2025

I returned to USA from India on Dec 2, 2019   and was issued i-94 on that date at port of entry valid Until December 1st, 2022. The date of my return, Dec-2 2019, is almost one month before my current i-797(#a) starts to be effective.

Given the above, I am likely still in status as the effective start date of the current i-797 was after I completed by travel in 2019 and that i-94 provided in the current i-797 would take precedence. 

Need help to determine which is the i-94 that is currently applicable. As per the last action rule, the i-94 in the i-797 should be applicable.

I am looking for any help I can get at the earliest and would be appreciate if we can schedule an appointment at the earliest opportunity tomorrow. Please help!

Please let me know if there is any other information, I can provide. 

Thanks,
Nilesh