Job title changes and how it would impact current PWD

RandomQuery

My company agreed to file my GC under EB2 category and it is currently under Prevailing Wage Determination (PWD) process. They decided to file the PWD when I was an RA 2 but now I am due for promotion coming January and my current title will change to Senior RA. I am aware that as long as my job duties/responsibilities falls in the same category I would not need a new PWD. Is that correct?

Furthermore, the next step in my career ladder (after the Senior RA) would be to become a Scientist I, which will have extra responsibilities and would require in-depth scientific research and vigor.

Will I then need to file a new PWD if they decide to promote me to a Scientist role or not? Also, will it be prudent to tell my attorney to file an standard PWD for Scientist I position based of my county right away and just hope that it'll get it approved once I am due for Scientist promotion in like 1.5 -2 years and then use it without delaying my GC process and starting it from scratch?

Will greatly appreciate your help on this. Thanks!