H1B VISA - Change of employers after scheduling an in-person visa interview

Hi, 

I have an approved I797 document with 'X' company. I had a drop box appointment to get my H1B VISA stamping at the US Consulate in Canada. I submitted required documents to the US consulate in the last week of October. 

After 4 days, I got laid off from the 'X' company when my documents were still at the US consulate and on the same day, US consular officer changed my application status to 'Refused' and requested me to come in for an in-person appointment. I scheduled my in person interview for Dec 15th, 2022. 

Since, I'm no longer with the 'X' company, I decided to pursue another opportunity who would be willing to sponsor for my H1B Transfer and then attend my in-person visa interview. I now have a new employer 'Y' who will be transferring my H1B. Will there be any issue with H1B transfer as my Visa stamping application is in Refused status( US consular officer asked me for an in-person interview)?

How do I prepare for the in-person interview? Do I need to carry a new DS160 ? Could you please advise?

Thank you!