I-290B Rejected for Opt denial. Have I violated F1 Visa terms ?

I am an international F1 Student who was on Post-Completion OPT after graduation, Validity: 5/24/21 - 5/23/22 (May 24,2021-May 23,2022)and applied for STEM Opt extension.

USCIS denied my STEM-OPT application (I-765) stating that my SEVIS record did not have a STEM endorsement because of my DSO error. So I got a letter of support from my DSO and I-290B, Motion to Re-open which was received by USCIS on 06/29/22. (June 29th, 2022)

USCIS rejected my Motion to Re-open appeal(I-290B) on 08/29/22. (August 29th,2022)
I departed the USA the day I received the decision in the mail, 09/06/22. (September 6th,2022)

My DSO told me that my SEVIS got auto completed/terminated on July 23,2022 i.e 60 days after my post completion Opt expired.

What should I answer for this?
Have you ever been unlawfully present, overstayed the amount of time granted by an immigration official or otherwise violated the terms of a U.S. visa?

I am not sure if I overstayed or violated the terms of F1 Visa. Is staying after SEVIS termination (60 day grace period) a visa violation?