H-1B premium transfer filed week back, no receipt yet

@freephone id....I am in almost similar situation like yours.. My H1 transfer filed on 26-July-11 to full time employer in CA service center & got the receipt number (that starts with WAC) on 08/02but till date, no updates on the case at all.

I am upgrading to premium in this week... Hopefully they will respond sooner... I understand they are taking $1200 for no reason...

Originally posted by goodfriend:

@freephone id....I am in almost similar situation like yours.. My H1 transfer filed on 26-July-11 to full time employer in CA service center & got the receipt number (that starts with WAC) on 08/02but till date, no updates on the case at all.

I am upgrading to premium in this week... Hopefully they will respond sooner... I understand they are taking $1200 for no reason...

Your case will be processed much faster with premium, but it still takes ages for them to mail anything.

Originally posted by debut2005:

These guys takes ages to mail a receipt/approval notice .... i waiting for my hard copy of approval since 5th of Aug , hopefully i'll get this week..

thanks for updating...

I am in the same boat. My attorney hasn't even received a copy of the receipt notice yet. The docs were sent on 8/11 so, it's well past 2 weeks. Even the approval occurred 6 days ago and no sign of approval notice. They charge $1225 and can't even send mails on time. It is quite frustrating.

How long it took for your attorney to get the hard copy of the approval notice after online status changed to "Approval".

Mine was

Process : Regular

Center : Vermont

Date of Online Approval : 05 AUG 2011

Date of Receipt of Hard Copy: Still Waiting.

Is there any one else who is waiting to receive hard copies from Vermont Center.

@indian_007 any updates friend

Hi, I am in the same situation.

below are the details :

H1B pp - change of status to H1B. Cap exempt.

H1b Submission date : 08/15/2011 (Overnight delivery)

H1B receipt date : 08/23/2011

Current Status : Acceptance.

Offer type : Full time offer. Joining date was 08/29/2011. Moved to 09/12/2011.

Please let me know when you have an update on your case.

Archived