Question about EB2 perm processing time

jlaxmareddy

Hi,

My employer has filed my EB2 PERM petition in Nov, 2010 and its still pending though DOL website states that they are processing April, 2011 cases. Can anyone please let me know what is the latest trend regarding EB2 PERM processing, how much times its taking these days etc. I have an approved EB3 Labor from my same employer which was filed in Feb, 2009, got audited and finally got approved in Feb, 2011. While I was waiting for approval after reply to Audit, my employer has filed EB2 case. Filing for a second PERM case from same employer will have any effect on the PERM processing time or the processing out come? Please suggest!

Thank you very much for your response.

Thanks,

Laxma Reddy

All PERM cases are processed in the same timeframe. EB2 cases are not processed any quicker than EB3 cases. Currently, the general processing time is approximately 2-10 months for the PERM application if there is no audit issued on the case. If an audit is issued, the PERM application can still pending for up to 1-2 years.

If you have specific questions in regard to your case, I recommend that you contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney in regard to your case.

The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded Greencard Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

Archived