Regarding traveling outside North America for the first time on H1B status

Hi,
I am currently working full time as an Engineer on F1 OPT. I got approved for H1B status this year and my H1B visa will start from 1st October 2022. Once my visa status changes to H1B, I want to go home (Kuwait) for a couple of weeks for vacation. As I understand, I need to get the H1B visa stamp in US Embassy in Kuwait before I can come back to the US.

Please note that I am an Indian citizen (Imdian passport) but home embassy in H1B application is Kuwait. This is because my family has been living in Kuwait for 15 years. But currently, I will need a visit visa to visit Kuwait from the US.

Now, visit visas are suspended in Kuwait at the moment. But there is a loophole where in a business visa can be made for me (but I won't actually be conducting any business, just visiting family). Do you think using this loophole to go to Kuwait will cause any problems in getting the H1B visa stamp at the US Embassy. Will the officers raise questions if I use this loophole?