Dependent visa for US citizen spouse without applying for Green card

Recommended Posts

I am a spouse of a US citizen. I do not want to apply for green card. (I was holding green card, which I surrendered as I am unable to maintain it).  I just need a dependent visa on which I can travel to US multiple times and allowed to stay more than 6 months if needed. (B1/B2 does not allow me to stay more than 6 months)

Can I apply for K-3 visa without applying for green card ?


Thanks in advance 

Link to comment
  • 11 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.