H1B Trasnfer Decision Taken but yet to be communicated as VISA expiry date nears

Recommended Posts


I applied for H1B transfer form Company A to B, I received RFE and we responded back for same. Recently we applied for premium processing, since we didn't hear from USCIS with my H1B VISA expiry date approaching, but USCIS rejected my premium processing application, citing a decision has been made. However, we are yet to hear the decision from USCIS, as my visa expiry date is set to 1.5 weeks from today. What are my options if i don't hear from USCIS about their decision in 1.5 weeks? Can i keep working, and how long, is there any law with documentation so i can submit same to my HR since they are new to H1B processes. They are looking for some written documentation about working on expired visa.



Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.