Working remote outside US for more than 8 months

Recommended Posts

You by definition are only in H1 status while in the US. You need to have work authorization where you are going to be (not a problem in your home country, of course.) You probably have to pay local taxes. You and your employer should consult with a CPA knowledgeable about international tax issues.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.