H1B refused with 221G yellow slip. Spouse H4 Approved

Hello All,

Appreciate any help regarding information in my case.

14th March - Dropbox appointment and passports provided to VAC delhi.

22nd March - Recieved spouse passport with H4 visa approved, and My passport was received with Yellow Slip.

25th March - submitted documents asked in yellow slip.

CEAC status continues to be in same status and no information is provided on Phone or email.

I have below question.

1) Any idea recent processing times for yellow slip 221G?

2) Can my wife continue her work as her H4 is stamped and EAD is anyways eligible.

-H

1.In most cases, 221g administrative processing will be completed within 60 days—typically around 3-4 weeks. In some instances, however, some 221g processing times can take many months or even over a year. Note that you will likely be asked not to inquire about your case for at least 180 days.

2) Can my wife continue her work as her H4 is stamped and EAD is anyways eligible. Yes

7 hours ago, 02112018 said:

1.In most cases, 221g administrative processing will be completed within 60 days—typically around 3-4 weeks. In some instances, however, some 221g processing times can take many months or even over a year. Note that you will likely be asked not to inquire about your case for at least 180 days.

2) Can my wife continue her work as her H4 is stamped and EAD is anyways eligible. Yes

Thank you much for the inputs...