Wife threatening on filing DV case

We were having differences and no happy marriage at all. I brought the topic separation for some time to get better or heal our life to create love because i don't want divorce at all. She seems like ok with that and went to India to visit their parents now she is threatening me like I will file a DV case. I am like what **** 

1. What all proofs ( She doesn't have any because we never fought physically ) police needed to file case someone not staying together over 6 months.

2. How that impact on my H1B visa. She is also on H1B.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 4:37 PM, deepaklkkkk feee said:
On 11/11/2021 at 4:37 PM, deepaklkkkk feee said:

We were having differences and no happy marriage at all. I brought the topic separation for some time to get better or heal our life to create love because i don't want divorce at all. She seems like ok with that and went to India to visit their parents now she is threatening me like I will file a DV case. I am like what **** 

1. What all proofs ( She doesn't have any because we never fought physically ) police needed to file case someone not staying together over 6 months.

2. How that impact on my H1B visa. She is also on H1B.

According to the Supreme Court, a wife who falsely accuses her husband of domestic abuse is guilty of cruelty, which is a sufficient reason for divorce. Make a divorce application right away. Hire a qualified lawyer to represent you and fight the case. It could be for the purpose of harassing you for money. Never compromise since the relationship is effectively over. If you are innocent, you have nothing to be worried about.