h1bivsa85 Posted October 26, 2021 Report Share Posted October 26, 2021 My Current H1B is approved until 23-Aug-2023.I have a question about my pending H4 Extension Petition for my Spouse filled by my current company, her i94 already expired on 25-July-2021. She is staying in the USA in receipt notice of H4 Extension filing (filed on 02-July-2021) and is still pending in USCIS.I would like to know if there is any risk associated with the H4 Status (Spouse) if I initiate a H1B transfer with new Employer (Got a new offer) at this point of time.I am thinking of filing the H4 Extension petition with New Employer once after my H1B transfer petition is approved? After which what should i do for the Pending H4 Petition (filled by my current Employer) should I ask them to withdraw once I resign?Please advise me on my above concerns. Quote Link to comment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.