H4-EAD filing while H4 extension application is pending

Aarav27

Hello,

My employer applied H1B + H4 visa extension in premium process. My H-1B visa got approved but my wife's H4 petition is still pending with USCIS.
I have below questions:
1) Can we file H4-EAD based on my H-1B approval?
2) When I looked into the USCIS website, it asks for evidence of current H4 status as below:

• A copy of your current Form I-797 approval notice for Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status; or
  • A copy of Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record, showing your admission as an H-4 nonimmigrant or your most recent approved extension of stay.

Since, our H4 extension petition is still pending, can we send the H4 receipt notice? We can't send the current H4 I-797 form which is going to expire on Dec 31, 2021. We are waiting for H4 extension approval beyond that date.

3) Can we just send most recent I-94 record copy as evidence of current H4 status? The I-94 record had expiry date is as same as current H4 visa which is Dec 31, 2021.

Lastly, I just want to know that is H-1B extension (I-797) is enough for getting H4-EAD approval as I have got it approved for next 3 years. However, H4 extension is still pending with USCIS. Current H4 is going to expire end of this year.

Thanks.

You asked same question multiple times and you yourself answered the question.

Regardless of how eager you want to get H4 EAD, it will not move without H4/ H4 extension approval.

None of your i-797 or i-94 will be of help but H4 dependents.

23 hours ago, Aarav27 said:

Lastly, I just want to know that is H-1B extension (I-797) is enough for getting H4-EAD approval

No, H4 approval is pre-requisite for H4 EAD.

23 hours ago, Aarav27 said:

However, H4 extension is still pending with USCIS.

This