Multiple I-485


Recommended Posts


I'm in a precarious situation, my EB-2 {I} date will get current in October 2021 [PD June 2012].
But my PERM from the current employer which we are planning to downgrade to EB-3 is still pending and is awaited. I was planning to file I-485 based on my EB-2[NIW] but want to continue the process of EB-3 [as the dates are in 2014 for EB-3 and maybe I will get AOS faster through that route].
Is it advisable or are there repercussions for the Applicant from USCIS if they file 2 different I-485s?
Will appreciate the insight!


Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.