visitor visa multiple entry

qmoorthy

My parents got multiple entry visitor visa to us. They travelled once to usa and stayed for 5 months and went back, and haven't come back for 8 years.

I would like to know if they have a valid multiple entry visitor visa(i can get new multi entry visitor visa, if the old expires) , if they travel for less than 6 months to USA and leave a gap of 6 months and return back to USA for India, will there be any extra scrutiny every other 6 months visit to USA? Or even if there is extra questions at the port of entry to USA  , its easy to entry USA since they kept the ask for visitor visa that they have to be out of USA for 6 months?

• 4 weeks later...

Outside the US is fine...doesn't necessarily be home country, check within the forum they had a family with children located in Australia, UK & US, their parents visited US multiple times within limited ~6month stay and were in UK & Australia for remaining time. You need to be able to establish family ties or financial proof that you could stay out of US.