Change of address question for student

Recommended Posts

We are currently green card holders having received the GC in 2017. My daughter recently moved out to a different city to pursue her grad school. She has leased an apartment in that city on her name. However, she would continue to use our home address as a permanent address for banking and other such facilities for the next 4 years while in college. As for as reporting the change of address (AR-11) is concerned, is she required to file an AR-11 to notify USCIS about her change of address? Appreciate your input. Thanks.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.