Received RFE for Wifes maiden name and Married name

Hi 

Hi

I needed help with an RFE I received for my I-485 application.

1. It says my spouse's name on her birth certificate is different from the one on our marriage certificate. Though the marriage certificate has both her names, but is not very clear. However, She also has two passports, the old one with her maiden name and the new one with her after marriage name. The new passport also has the old passport number mentioned along with my name as her spouse. Would the passports help here. 
    2. The RFE states
      1. It is your burden to provide credible proof of your identity. It is requested that you provide further corroborative evidence of your identity. You provided a photocopy of a birth certificate that lists your name as "<maiden name>". The name given for the woman in the photocopy of the marriage document provided to USCIS is "<married name>". If your name was legally changed from"<maiden name>" to "<married name>" by court order, furnish a certified copy of the court order.
      2. If the name was not legally changed to "<married name>" by court order, provide sworn statements and documentation explaining the basis on which the name <married name>is used in the marriage document and that the marriage document refers to you.

Im not sure what evidence can help or how should I go about it ?