Green Card Interview and Medical

I have my EAD and Advance Parole. My priority date for Green Card is current. However, I have not received a notification neither for the interview nor the medical. The field office shows the time shall be around 15-30 months. Does that mean I have to wait until that time for the interview and medical call even if my priority date status is current?

Any advice is appreciated. 

Edited by AbrahamSebastian
Spelling Correction
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 4:24 PM, AbrahamSebastian said:

I have my EAD and Advance Parole. My priority date for Green Card is current. However, I have not received a notification neither for the interview nor the medical. The field office shows the time shall be around 15-30 months. Does that mean I have to wait until that time for the interview and medical call even if my priority date status is current?

Any advice is appreciated. 

Very unlikely you have to wait that long. PD current means you can file your paperwork anytime you are ready to do so. Since you have your EAD/AP in hand, the current onus of AOS adjustment is with USCIS. Be patient. Most other forums are reporting 60-90days till they hear on their cases (for Texas office processing SRC cases). Which field office is processing your case the wait time could be different.