Current Valid H4 stamped and H1B approved.

Hello Team,

I have my Current H4 approved till 2023 and i also have it stamped on my passport last Feb when I visited Inida. And I also have H4 EAD till 2023. Meanwhile H1b peition was picked up from the registration and now processing with LCA.  Below are my questions with this scenario :

If the LCA of my H1b gets approved , my status gets changed to H1b effective October, and my visa status changes to H1b.

1. What should I do to get back to H4 status and resume working on H4 EAD even after H1b gets approved ?, since I will be on job based on H4 EAD

2.  how much does it cost to apply for COS ?

3. How long should I wait to get the COS gets changed to H4 ? till the status gets changed I will not be eligible to work right because the current employment will be on h4-EAD status ?

4. In this scenario, if I changed the COS to H4 and visit to India, should I get the H4 stamped again (current stamped H4 is valid till 2023).

5. If I continue to be on H1B and visit India, i should again have the H1B stamped on my passport, to reenter correct ?(even if current h4 is stamped and valid).

Looking forward at your suggestions.

Thank you !

• 2 weeks later...