H1-B-NOIR Situation-Trying to do COS,H1-B extension

Hi Team,

I got NOIR for my first H1-B approved petition and my employer responded. When I checked the case status in USCIS, showing like this "Notice Was Returned To USCIS Because The Post Office Could Not Deliver It". I am not what is the status must if it is revoked 😞 .

So is it means already revoked and sent notice to my employer and it is not reached ?

Or still it is not yet revoked and I can try for my H1-B extension, change of employer, amendment, change of status as I am now on H4.

My employer/attorney are not responding to my emails. So how should I come to further steps ?

Incase if it is revoked, Can I try for new H1B for this year. To do that should my employer to do something on my old H1-B petition like withdrawing of case or..

Already I applied for H4, H4 EAD extension and it is taking more than 12 months to get it done. Incase, incase if this H1-B approved what will happen to my H4 and H4EAD extension cases?

Incase if I apply for COS, H1-B extension just before my I-94 expire and get H1-B approval after I-94 expire date, then Will I get new I-94 also or will I might Consular processing or how will it be ? (LCA approved before I-94 expire date).

Is there any chance to revoke my old NOIR case ( as of now it is showing diff status) and newly applied H1-B extension might be revoked by USCIS as I touched my case again ??

Incase if we didn't work/ didn't run Paystubs on H1-B for any employee more than 60 days, is that considered as "OUT OF STATUS" or How to justify to USCIS during our H1-B extension ??

Thanks for your support.

Edited by H1H4H4EADUser