I485 pending approval- Its processing time & work authorization

Hello Everyone,

My husband is the primary applicant of I485, and I am the dependent. Our application of I485 and its EAD was sent on Oct 27th 2020 to the Nebraska Service Center. Now it has been more than 90 days, and we still have not received the receipt number yet.

My Questions:

1.  Has anyone who has applied for I485 around Oct 27 2020, received receipt yet? If not, How long will it take for the Nebraska Service centre to process the application?

2. I am the dependent and currently, I hold H4 visa. I recently got a job offer and I have another 30 days to join and start working. My question is, If I get a receipt number within 30 days, will I be eligible to start working legally with just the receipt number? OR Do I have to wait for the physical EAD card to start working?

3. While I485 and its EAD is still pending approval(No receipt yet), Can I renew my H4 EAD? 

Will renewal of H4 EAD affect the approval process of I485 EAD? I am trying to renew my H4 EAD just to be on the safer side.

Thanks in advance for your answers!