India Travel on STEM OPT

AnirudhY

I'm currently for an MNC. My F1-OPT expires on Feb 3rd 2021 and I completed submitting the STEM OPT documentation, a week back, to USCIS but yet to hear from them. I accepted a new offer from another MNC and its start date is from Feb as of now and the employer is willing to move the start to March if I wish to travel to India in Feb. A couple of questions here:

1. Is it possible to travel to India in Feb after resigning the current company in Jan? Is it okay if I resign or shall I not resign?Current company doesnt have any notice period to be served.

2. If I can travel, what all should I keep at hand while returning in order to avoid difficult situation at the immigration in US.

• 6 months later...

Try not to apologize for giving your abdication before long a work excursion. Simply show that despite the fact that you are leaving, your hard working attitudes are as yet solid and you like the chances you had in the organization.

For the most part, customs officials may stop individuals at the boundary to decide if they are acceptable to the US, and they may scan individuals' effects for stash. This is genuine regardless of whether there isn't anything dubious about you or your gear. The public authority accepts this position to look without individualized doubt reaches out to searches of electronic gadgets, for example, PCs and PDAs, however that is a challenged legitimate issue. Officials may not choose you for an individual hunt or auxiliary review dependent on your religion, race, public beginning, sex, nationality, or political convictions.

• 3 months later...
On 7/5/2021 at 9:16 PM, brown7 said:

Try not to apologize for giving your abdication before long a work excursion. Simply show that despite the fact that you are leaving, your hard working attitudes are as yet solid and you like the chances you had in the organization.

For the most part, customs officials may stop individuals at the boundary to decide if they are acceptable to the US, and they may scan individuals' effects for stash. This is genuine regardless of whether there isn't anything dubious about you or your gear. The public authority accepts this position to look without individualized doubt reaches out to searches of electronic gadgets, for example, PCs and PDAs, however that is a challenged legitimate issue. Officials may not choose you for an individual hunt or auxiliary review dependent on your religion, race, public beginning, sex, nationality, or political convictions.

Is your problem solved?